Incredibly easy, low-carb Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower that turns out perfectly crispy in an air fryer or oven. Served hot or cold, this healthy version of fried cauliflower is full of flavor and one recipe you’ll be making over and over again! Delicious Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower Recipe I’ve jumped on the cauliflower band wagon and now […]
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls are a simple game day recipe made with buffalo chicken, Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds and blue cheese dipping sauce. A deliciously easy party appetizer!
Sponsored by Borden® Cheese
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls
These amazing Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls are a healthier version of fried cheese with a spicy twist! Borden® Cheese is truly pure, creamy goodness that will transform your favorite game day recipes into something memorable. These delicious crunchy, cheesy, spicy air fryer chicken balls will definitely be memorable among your friends and family!
When Borden® Cheese asked me to share a game day recipe featuring their delicious cheese, it was a no brainer to do something with my air fryer.
Don’t worry if you don’t have an air fryer, you can still make this fabulous Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball recipe using the traditional frying method.
What is an Air Fryer?
The air fryer is a less messy, quick and healthy way to fry your food. We LOVE ours! I got mine at Costco, but I’ve heard great things about this one. My son and husband have been using it non-stop. For a couple of guys who never cook, I’m amazed by the things they are frying up in the air fryer.
My husband hosts a party each year for the big game. His game day parties always crack me up, because he doesn’t invite anyone but our kids and me! This recipe will be the perfect snack to serve my crew.
Easy Game Day Recipe
Served with blue cheese dipping sauce and celery, this is one game day recipe that will be gone in minutes. Be sure to make a few batches! Make them ahead of time, refrigerate then bake in your air fryer when you’re ready to serve.
These only take 10 minutes of bake time! Healthy, wholesome and fast is a winning recipe for sure!
When I want even more melty coverage, I like to use Borden® Cheese Thick Cut Shreds. Ideal for melting, Borden® Cheese Thick Cut Shreds offer a wider shred that is nearly five times larger than traditional shreds, delivering smooth, creamy coverage to my favorite cheesy recipes.
Watch Amy Make Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls
Air fryer Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls are a healthier version of fried cheese with a spicy twist! A simple recipe with buffalo chicken, Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds and blue cheese dipping sauce.
- 1 rotisserie chicken ((store-bought))
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1 3/4 cups Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs ((beaten))
- 1.2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup Blue cheese dressing
- 2-3 celery sticks and chopped parsley for garnish
- Add chicken and hot sauce to a blender or food processor and pulse until shredded.
- Place chicken into a large bowl and mix in cheese and black pepper.
- Roll the chicken mixture into small golf ball sized balls.
- Place the flour, eggs and bread crumbs into separate bowls.
- One at a time, roll each ball into the flour first, then egg, then bread crumbs. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Spray the inside of the air fryer container with cooking spray (or use parchment paper).
Place the chicken cheese balls into the air fryer and bake at 370 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing dipping sauce and garnish with fresh parsley celery sticks.
Don’t have an air fryer? Heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry the chicken balls for about two minutes. Remove and add to a paper towel lined plate to soak up the oil.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below.