This homemade Butterbeer Recipe is a perfect treat for all Harry Potter lovers!
Homemade Harry Potter Butterbeer Recipe!
Our wands are packed because we’re headed to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter tonight. We can’t wait for the magic to begin! We love Universal Orlando and we can already smell the Butterbeer. If you can’t make it to the park, Homemade Harry Potter Butterbeer is very easy to make with this homemade recipe.
Butterbeer from Universal Orlando is a very sweet drink and comes in a frozen version or regular topped with a tasty foam. I can’t make it exactly like they do at home, but sure came close!
Make Some Homemade Butterbeer!
If you really want to feel like you are in the world of spells and adventure, but prefer a tasty Butterbeer drink instead of cake, make a batch of Homemade Harry Potter Butterbeer with this easy recipe.
We can’t wait to drink the real thing in Orlando. Enjoy this Butterbeer recipe at home, fill up a mug and maybe even share one with a friend!
–> Follow the Harry Potter fun on my Instagram feed here.
Harry Potter Butterbeer Recipe
This Homemade Butterbeer Recipe is a perfect treat for all Harry Potter lovers!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups cream soda ice cubes (freeze cream soda in ice cube trays)
- 2 teaspoons butter extract
- 4 tablespoons butterscotch syrup or ice cream topping (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 cup cream soda
- pinch of salt
- whipped cream for topping
- Put all of the ingredients excluding the whipped cream in a blender and whip it until smooth.
- Pour in your favorite frozen mug, top with whipped cream and butterscotch syrup. Enjoy!!