This easy Hot Fudge Sundae Birthday Cake is a fun no bake chocolate cake idea for boys, men or any teenager! Birthday cake ideas made with Walmart cakes and gift cards. Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae Birthday Cake It’s been a tradition for the past few years to make an Ultimate Chocolate Birthday Cake for my […]
Cute Bunny Cheesecake Strawberries are the perfect Easter treat. This easy bunny strawberry dessert recipe can be made in minutes and no baking is required!
Bunny Cheesecake Strawberries
Easter is coming soon and if you are planning to visit friends and family, I have the perfect bunny dessert for you to make! I love making Easter treats and made these Easy No Bake Easter Bunny Cheesecake Strawberries a few years ago.
I had no idea they would be such a big hit. When I shared them on Instagram, people went crazy over them. I’m excited to share them on my website today!
I’m sure your family will love this adorable strawberry dessert. With strawberries, cheesecake filling and bunny graham crackers, you can have the cutest holiday dessert in no time! Add colorful Easter sprinkles over the top of your bunny cheesecake strawberries if you want a burst of color.
How to make Bunny Cheesecake Strawberries
All you need that is different than my other recipes are Annie’s Bunny Grahams snacks. Just one simple addition can make the ordinary stuffed cheesecake strawberry, a fantastic Easter dessert!
Hop on over to my Youtube Channel to see how to make these simple No Bake Easter Bunny Cheesecake Strawberries!
Watch the video below on how to make this recipe below – just replace with the bunny grahams. Enjoy!
Bunny Cheesecake Strawberries
Cute Bunny Cheesecake Strawberries are the perfect Easter treat. This easy strawberry dessert recipe can be made in minutes and no baking is required!
- 1 lb. Strawberries
- 8 oz. Soft Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Honey Bunny Grahams
- Cut off the strawberry stems. Remove the inside of the strawberry with a small knife or strawberry corer tool to create a cup for the filling.
- Trim the pointed strawberry tip with your knife so the strawberry will stand upright. Place on a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer until fluffy.
- Place the cream cheese mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into the strawberries.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake stuffed strawberries until ready to serve. Make them 3-4 hours before serving or your strawberries will get soggy.
- Right before serving, garnish with a bunny graham. The grahams will get soggy if you add these too early. Sprinkle with Easter candy sprinkles for more color if desired.
You might like these fun Easter Dessert Ideas!
We love making treats for Easter! Scroll down to find several of our favorites from the past. All are no bake and super simple to whip up for your Easter celebrations. Click a photo to be taken to the blog post with the full recipe and free printables.
It’s time to celebrate! School is almost out! This calls for Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies!
Yes. It’s true. I look forward to the end of the school year with every fiber of my being. Mostly I’m ready for a break from the sound of my own voice saying…
“Go get dressed.”
“Go brush your teeth.”
“Go grab some socks.”
“Why don’t you have socks on yet?”
“Where are your shoes?!”
I’m also ready to hang out with these kiddos and hit the pool and let breakfast time linger a bit. My kids are into helping around the kitchen these days and I’m going to ride that for everything it’s worth!
Having these kids in the kitchen is fun and they ask adorable questions and pride themselves on their stellar egg cracking skills.
They are ready to tackle some solo projects.
These Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies are just the ticket – THREE INGREDIENTS and some low-level stirring skills and you’ll be enjoying a cookie that can’t help but make you smile.
Come on! FUNFETTI.
The most joyous cake mix ever invented.
Any kid would be thrilled to make these or see these party cookies heaped in a pile to celebrate the last day of school.
FUNFETTI CAKE MIX COOKIES
- 1 box funfetti cake
- 2 eggs beaten
- 5 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients and spread into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
These cookies hold up to a little cookie cutter treatment, so if you’d like to spell out a message or are overly fond of hearts (like me) then feel free to get creative. Personally, I think these lend themselves to stars, but you do you.
The next time you see cake mix on sale, do yourself a HUGE favor and fill your cart with all the cake mixes that you can carry. Because we’ve become obsessed and have more than a few fantastic cake mix cookies recipes to share with you. Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies are just the tip of the delicious iceberg…
Easy Lemon Cookies from Cake Mix
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
Double Chocolate Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
Cadbury Mini Egg Cake Mix Cookies
Cadbury Mini Egg Cake Mix Cookies — Chocolate Version!
This post is in partnership with Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
Friday is movie night at our house. And it’s becoming a production. It starts with takeout—we rotate who gets to pick (because mediating the inevitable disagreement between two kiddos does not make for a happy Mama) and then we pile up on my bed and watch a movie (also picked by the lucky “featured” family member that week.)
My son has already picked out our movie for this week…
When we saw this in theaters it inspired MANY sing-and-dance performances by my children for the following weeks.
I’m expecting their love of this show and the songs to evolve into downright obsession.
This movie was so sweet and so fun and warmed my mom heart so much with its messages—be brave, be yourself, never give up—it’s the trifecta of inspirational stories!
I guess I’m pretty excited for Friday night too.
You can pick up your copy of the Sing Special Edition and giggle through three new mini movies and a bunch of musical extras. For the love of pete, this movie has over 65 songs in it! Plus a new song by Stevie Wonder (featuring Ariana Grande.)
You can also win a copy from us at the end of this post!
Since my kids are so pumped, I’m going to up the ante on our Friday movie night tradition and break out a special snack.
I’m calling them Buster’s Moon Pie Muddy Buddies, in honor of our favorite koala/theater owner/musical visionary, Buster Moon, and my favorite chocolate marshmallow combo.
And since I don’t want my kids to start the movie without me, this snack has to come together quick.
BUSTER MOON PIE MUDDY BUDDIES
- 8 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 ¾ cups chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Combine Rice Chex, Golden Grahams cereal, and mini marshmallows in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine 1 ¼ cups chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Microwave for 1 minute and then stir until it is nice and smooth. (Microwave 15-30 seconds longer if needed to get a smooth consistency.)
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal and marshmallows, stirring to coat.
- You’ll have to do the next steps in two batches…
- Place half of the mixture in a gallon Ziploc bag with 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Toss bag to coat mixture with powdered sugar.
- Remove coated muddy buddies from the bag, and repeat steps 6 and 7 with the remaining mixture.
- Allow mixture to cool. Or eat immediately with both hands.
We’re giving you a chance to win a copy of the SING Special Edition Blu-ray (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) for your home theater collection! To enter, just leave a comment below. Say “hello” and we’ll pick one random comment as the winner on Friday, March 31st at 5:00 PM.
*Prizing courtesy of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
I have a thing for banana splits. They have always been a favorite of mine-ever since I can remember. There’s just something about that banana-hot fudge-maraschino cherry combo that makes my heart sing. Also I’ve been looking at quick and easy icebox cake recipes and this fell into my radar-I had to make it. It’s actually a combination of a few recipes-and I’m sharing it with you in hopes of bringing you the same happiness it brought me.
The beautiful thing about icebox cake is that you don’t have to bake anything, it takes 10 minutes to make and it is everyone’s favorite. No one hates on this yummy stuff.
I wanted mine to have an authentic taste so I went with crushed waffle cones as my base. You could easily replace those with nilla wafers, graham crackers or even oreos if you wanted a stronger chocolate taste.
I have a little bit of a lactose allergy-so I made the pudding with raw milk and it turned out amazing! I know there are other dairy-free pudding options that would easily work in place of the standard stuff.
Banana Split Icebox Cake
1 package Waffle Cones
1 large package Vanilla Pudding
2 cups Milk
1 large tub Whipped Topping
- Grease a 9×13″ pan. Crush the waffle cones and pour them into the greased pan.
- Whip the pudding using only 2 cups of milk (the back of the box calls for 3) and fold in roughly half of the whipped topping.
- Gently pour the pudding mixture over the waffle cone crumbles, spreading it all evenly.
- Cut up bananas to form another layer, and then the strawberries for another.
- Use the remaining whipped topping to cover the top.
- Refrigerate to firm, for at least an hour before serving. If you want softer waffle cone bits, refrigerate overnight. Garnish with hot fudge, nuts and maraschino cherries. (*optional: some recipes added pineapple in there somewhere-either as one of the layers or as a garnish. I’m just not that into pineapple on my splits)
- Dig in!
This simple homemade brownie recipe is for all chocolate lovers!
I’m happy to have Melissa back as a contributor! She took off some time after having her adorable new baby boy. We’re all excited for her here at Living Locurto. I’m thrilled that she made her sweet comeback with my family’s favorite dessert… homemade brownies. I’ll be making this recipe as soon as I can. Enjoy! ~ Amy