Red white and blue ice cream sandwich pops are an easy patriotic dessert for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. Simple sprinkles make these extra cute! Red White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwich Pops Simple no-bake red white and blue ice cream sandwich pops are the perfect patriotic dessert for a festive 4th of […]
We’ve got a treat to share from our friends at Dreyers!
This cool dessert is creamy, crunchy and oh-so-yummy, not to mention easy to make! Sandwich vanilla ice cream between two crispy marshmallow squares, dip it in melted chocolate chips, add a dash of sprinkles and dig in!
You will need:
- DREYER’S GRAND Vanilla ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Vanilla light ice cream or your favorite flavor
- Crispy Rice Treats (store bought or homemade from your favorite recipe)
- Craft or popsicle sticks (we love these wavy ones!)
- Chocolate chips
- Your favorite sprinkles (we also love adding toffee bits!)
- Cut a crispy rice treat in half and spread a layer of vanilla ice cream over one half.
- Place a popsicle stick in the middle of the ice cream and top it off with the second half of the crispy rice treat. Place in the freezer to set.
- While the ice cream sandwich is setting, melt a small bowl of chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stovetop. Grab the ice cream sandwich from the freezer and dip halfway into the melted chocolate.
- Quickly add a dash of your favorite sprinkles and take a bite!
Mix it up!
We’ve added a layer of peanut butter, chocolate fudge or caramel sauce in the middle. Just make sure it’s been refrigerated before hand!
Other Tasty Treats on TodaysMama.com!