A Strawberry Club Special cocktail is a fresh and fruity drink recipe to serve at your next party. A perfect game day drink for a football watching party!
Easy Strawberry Club Special Recipe
A Strawberry Club Special is a simple and delicious cocktail that will easily become one of your favorite drinks! Fall is on the way, which means cooler weather, football games and holiday parties. I’m happy to partner with Seagram’s Escapes to bring you a fresh and fruity cocktail recipe to serve at your next party.
This Strawberry Club Special cocktail is now one of my MOST loved drink recipes. I’m so excited to share it, because it’s perfect for a football party!
Get creative this year at your next tailgate or backyard bash by mixing up a few extra ingredients to the already tasty Seagram’s Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri drink. Add a lime football for garnish and you’re ready for a touch down!
Originally published September 10, 2015
I love that you can get your favorite Seagram’s Escapes flavors in cans. Cans are perfect for packing in a cooler for tailgating or to have handy for grab and go party drinks.
Look for the new Seagram’s Escapes Kick-Off Party Pack! The Game Time Variety 12 Pack includes: Jamaican Me Happy, Peach Fuzzy Navel, Calypso Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri. Find all these delicious flavors here.
With fresh strawberries being one of main ingredients in my recipe, I chose to use Strawberry Daiquiri, but you could use any of the Seagram’s Escapes flavors.
Football Limes for Game Day!
If you are serving a Strawberry Club Special on game day, carve the laces of a football into a lime with a carrot peeler. Garnish the rim of your glass with a football lime for a fun game day presentation!
Game Day Party Ideas to go with your Strawberry Club Special
For the BEST Football Watching Party, you’ll also need some delicious recipes and festive decor to pair with your cocktail. Check out these creative ideas to make your party complete:
Football Party Recipes
- A spicy dip is perfect with a sweet drink like today’s Strawberry Club Special. This Cheesy Hot Wings Chicken Dip recipe would be delicious!
- Whether you love a good football party or wanting to add a new appetizer recipe to your list, these Taco Potato Skins sure to be a hit!
- One of my favorite party recipes is this Italian Antipasto Bake. You are guaranteed to be the winner of the game just by bringing this to your tailgate or party!
- Why not make the party fashionable and fun with a little gold, flowers and animal print? Get fancy with these Posh Football Party Decorations.
- Want more traditional football party decor? Check out this Red and White Vintage Themed Football Party Decor. These party printables would go perfect with a Seagram’s Escapes Strawberry Club Special Cocktail!
- Get your guests involved in the fun before the football game starts by having each person guess the winning team and score. Have a prize for the person who gets the closest to the final score. Download a fun printable page for this here.
- Another fun idea to help get the party started is by having a game of Football Squares. Print this Free Printable Football Pool Poster and you’ll be all set!
Enjoy this Strawberry Club Special Recipe!
If you make this drink, share it on Instagram with the hashtag #LivingLocurto. I’d love to see!
Strawberry Club Special Cocktail
A Strawberry Club Special is a simple and delicious cocktail that will easily become one of your favorite drinks!
- 2 Fresh Strawberries
- 6 oz Seagram's Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri
- 3 oz Sprite
- 3 oz Club Soda
- 1 squeeze of fresh lime
- Put a few strawberries into a tall 16 oz glass and muddle with a spoon.
- Add Seagram’s Escapes, Sprite, Club Soda, a squeeze of fresh lime and stir.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Garnish with strawberry or a lime and enjoy!
If you don’t like bits of strawberry in your drink. Pour contents of glass into a cocktail shaker, gently shake and pour into your glass to strain the fruit.
For a stronger drink, add a few ounces of vodka!
Don’t have Seagram’s? Just replace it with 3-4 ounces of Vodka and add more club soda.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below.
You might also love these drink recipes!
Click the video below to watch me make a low calorie Skinny Sangria!
This post was sponsored by Seagram’s Escapes. All opinions written and photos taken are my own. A big thanks to the brands who support this website!