Tropical rum punch is a delicious summer cocktail recipe to make for a party or sip by the pool! A mix of cranberry juice, orange juice, peach schnapps, coconut rum, layered with oranges, pineapples, limes and strawberries. With just one taste and you’ll be transported to a tropical beach.
Tropical Rum Punch Recipe
Celebrate summer with a fantastic Tropical Rum Punch Recipe! I made the perfect drink for you that is not only easy, but looks amazing too! Whether you are hosting a summer party, need a fun tropical punch for a luau party, or just having a simple get together with friends, fill up a pitcher with this show stopper drink!
The fun thing about this drink is the layers of sunset colors. It looks fabulous in a large glass pitcher or drink dispenser. You can leave out the alcohol for a kid punch. I wish I had this for my daughter’s Disney Frozen in Summer beach birthday party!
Easy Luau Tropical Party Drink
Hosting a Luau party? This is my most popular drink recipe for a group to date! Get fancy by pairing your tropical rum punch with cute party supplies such as bamboo straws, hibiscus flowers and colorful luau style napkins.
In my new kitchen, I have a draw full of small party supplies for drinks. Whether I’m pouring juice for my kids or making a cocktail for a friend who stopped by to chat, I always love garnishing my glasses with cute straws, fresh fruit or tiny umbrellas.
These adorable straws and napkins came from Oriental Trading. I have all of the details about the products I used to style this drink over on their blog. Be sure to check that out!
You might also like these drink recipes:
This rum punch recipe calls for a lot of ingredients, but believe me, it’s worth it! I recommend using cubed ice vs crushed ice, so your drink isn’t too watered down. I used my crushed ice in my photos and realize now that was a mistake as it melted too quickly.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this fun Tropical Rum Punch:
- mango cranberry juice (If you can’t find Mango Cranberry Juice, use regular Cranberry Juice and add fresh chopped mangos.)
- white strawberry cranberry juice
- orange juice
- simple syrup
- peach schnapps
- coconut rum
- cubed ice
Enjoy an ice-cold colorfully layered Hawaiian style coconut rum punch full of tropical fruit that is sure to please your party guests!
Tropical Rum Punch
Tropical rum punch is a delicious cocktail recipe to make for a party or sip by the pool. A mix of juices, peach schnapps and coconut rum layered with fruit. With just one taste and you’ll be transported to the beach!
Tropical rum punch
- 64 ounces Mango Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup Fresh Pineapple (Chopped)
- 2 Oranges (Sliced)
- 6 cups White Strawberry Cranberry Juice
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Rum
- 1 gallon cubed Ice (not crushed)
- 1/2 cup Pineapples (Chopped)
- 3 Limes (Sliced)
- 1 cup Strawberries (Sliced)
- Place pineapples and oranges in a 1.5-2 gallon drink dispenser. Pour mango cranberry juice and peach schnapps over the fruit and gently stir.
- In a separate pitcher, mix the white cranberry juice, orange juice and coconut rum together.
- Chill both containers in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Before serving, fill the larger drink dispenser with ice. Pour the second layer from the smaller pitcher slowly and directly on top of the ice.
- Gently add some chopped pineapples and a few sliced strawberries in the center.
- Very gently, place sliced limes and the rest of the strawberries around the edges of the container with a large spoon or fork.
If you can’t find Mango Cranberry Juice, use regular Cranberry Juice and add fresh chopped mangos.
You might also love these tropical drink recipes!
Pineapple Sangria is a perfect coconut rum cocktail for a luau party or just sipping by the pool.
Frozen Pineapple Whip – An Animal Kingdom Copycat Recipe!