Easy Apple OREO Balls to kick off back to school season. Enjoy a fun food craft recipe with free printables for an adorable teacher gift or back to school party. Sponsored by Oriental Trading Cute Apple OREO Balls I can’t believe we’ll be back to school soon! I made some cute Apple OREO Balls to […]
How to make the cutest Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops! An easy Disney party dessert recipe made with OREO cookies and free printable Valentine’s Day tags. Perfect treats to make for your Valentine or any time of the year!
Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops for Valentine’s Day
With printable Happy Valentine’s Day tags, this makes the cutest Valentine’s Day gift for any Disney fan!
More DIY Disney Ideas You’ll Love
- Minnie Mouse Ears Hair Clips
- Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
- Disney Frozen Summer Birthday Party Ideas
- Olaf Marshmallow Pops
- The Ultimate List of Minnie Mouse Craft Ideas!
Our Disneyland Trip
My daughter and I went to California during the holiday break. We love to travel and I especially love our mother/daughter trips, because we like doing the same things and she is the perfect age right now for being my travel buddy. We were lucky to have a few days in Disneyland and California Adventure!
Disney is pure magic at Christmas and of course we had to wait in line for a photo with Minnie Mouse!
My Favorite Disneyland Ride
One of my favorite rides at Disneyland is It’s a Small World! The best time is during Christmas when the lights are so beautiful and everything inside is decorated for Christmas. They sing Jingle Bells in every language and it’s adorable!!!
—> If you want to see it, CLICK HERE to watch my Instagram Story from our Disney trip. I share a lot of this ride on that story and I guarantee it will bring back childhood memories:-)
Minnie Mouse Cookie Pop Inspiration
Keep these treats as cookies or turn into pops. Either way, anyone would love getting a Minnie Mouse Cookie this Valentine’s Day! I made the bows this time with jumbo heart sprinkles. Then I found the cutest edible polka dot heart wafers by Wilton at Michaels to place on top of the candy hearts. I think the cookies turned out super cute!
How to Make Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops
These cute cookie pops are super easy and fun for any Disney fan! Watch my video below for directions. Be sure to watch until the end to see the fun Mickey Ears we just bought on our trip to Disneyland.
Print the Minnie Mouse Valentine’s Day Tags
Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops
Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops are an easy Disney party dessert made with OREO cookies and free printable Valentine’s Day tags.
- 12 Double Stuf OREO cookies
- 6 Mini OREO cookies
- 1/4 cup White Candy Melts
- 1/2 cup Red Candy Melts
- 1/2 cup Red, Pink and White Nonpareils
- 1/4 cup Jumbo Heart Sprinkles
- Wilton Edible Accents Hearts (optional)
- 12 Lollipop Sticks
- Wax Paper
- Printable Tags (optional)
- Gently open and remove the filling from a handful of Mini OREO cookies with a knife.
- Melt white candy melts in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until candy is smooth and creamy.
- Make Minnie’s ears by using the melted white candy as the glue to stick the mini cookies inside of the larger cookies. Let candy dry before decorating.
- In a small glass bowl, melt pink candy in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until candy is smooth and creamy.
- Dip one half of a cookie into the melted candy, gently shake cookie to smooth any rough edges and sprinkle with red, pink and white nonpareils.
- Dip the tip of a lollipop stick into the melted candy, then gently hold it on the bottom of the cookie. You don’t need to press it into the cookie as it might break.
- Hold stick to the cookie until a bond is made, then place on a piece of wax paper to cool and harden.
- Add Minnie’s bow by placing a small bit of melted candy on two jumbo candy hearts. Gently stick them to the top of the cookie to form a bow.
- If you can find the edible polka dot heart wafers by Wilton, add them to the top of the hearts buy using melted candy as glue. This step is optional.
- Print the Valentine’s Day tags, trim and punch a hole in the top and bottom. After the candy has completely hardened on the cookies, slide the tag onto the lollipop stick. Wrap as gifts or display on your party table.
Easy no bake chocolate mint pie with OREO cookie crust topped with whipped cream and cookies. Fun for St. Patrick’s day, a summer party or any time of the year!
Easy No Bake Chocolate Mint Pie
I have an addiction to mint desserts! I’ve been making this easy No Bake Chocolate Mint Pie for years and finally had a chance to share it here on my website for you! With a tasty OREO cookie crust topped with whipped cream and cookies, this no bake chilled dessert is perfect for summer parties.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s day with this Chocolate Mint Pie or my favorite Shamrock Shake! I’m not joking when I say it’s addicting. This chocolate mint pie is supposed to serve eight people, but in reality… I could eat the whole thing. So does that mean it really serves one? ha!
What I love about this recipe is that I can use my Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil. If you don’t have it, use mint extract. Either way, your Chocolate Mint Pie is going to taste amazing!
Watch The Video for Easy Chocolate Mint Pie
Chocolate Mint Pie
Easy no bake chocolate mint pie with OREO cookie crust topped with whipped cream and cookies. Fun chilled dessert recipe for St. Patrick’s day, a summer party or any time of the year!
- 6 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk ((1 can))
- 12 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 15 mint OREO cookies
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 9 inch OREO crumb crust
- 8 chocolate covered OREO cookies (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add milk and mix until smooth.
Mix in the green food coloring and mint extract.
Crushed the OREO mint cookies, add to the mixture and stir.
Fold in whipped cream and spoon into the OREO crust. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Top with whipped cream and extra cookies as a garnish.
- You can also freeze this pie if you prefer to make ahead of time.
- If you use Young Living essential oils, replace the mint extract with Vitality Peppermint Oil.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below.
Get featured! Just take a picture and share on our Facebook Page for a chance to be bragged about in my newsletter! You can also tag @LivingLocurto and #LivingLocurto on Instagram.
You might also love these mint recipes:
- Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallow Cream Brownies
- Grilled Chicken with Mint and Vegetables
- Chocolate Mint Cream Cheese Buttons
- Chocolate Mint Chip Truffles
- DIY Mint Lime Foot Soak
OREO Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies and Cream Cookies are delicious cake mix cookies filled with chunks of OREO cookies.
This easy OREO Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are irresistible!
I’m a sucker for OREO cookies and chocolate cake, so when you mix them together, it’s just about heaven! We absolutely love baking cookies during summer break and this is the perfect recipe to try with your kids. It’s easy, the kids will have fun breaking up the OREO cookies and of course eating the final product.
Cake mix cookies are one of my favorite ways to make cookies. With very little ingredients, you can have delicious homemade fluffy cookies in minutes!
I hope you enjoy these rich and creamy cookies!
How to make OREO Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies and Cream Cookies
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 12 OREO cookies (chopped, not crushed)
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Reduce heat to 325 degrees if using a non-stick cookie sheet. Use a large mixing bowl and combine the cake mix, oil and eggs until smooth.
Next, carefully mix in the cream cheese leaving white streaks through your batter. Then gently fold in the OREO cookie pieces.
Yum! Don’t you just want to eat this now?
That’s all you need to do, now they are ready to bake!
After adding your cookies to a cookie sheet, bake for 12-14 minutes. Let cool and enjoy these tasty OREO Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies and Cream Cookies!
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 12 OREO cookies (chopped, not crushed)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees if using a non-stick cookie sheet)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, oil and eggs until smooth.
- Carefully mix in cream cheese leaving white streaks through your batter.
- Gently fold in cookie pieces.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop approximately two tablespoons worth of batter onto prepped cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Let OREO Chocolate Cookies cool on cooling rack and store in an airtight container.
More Favorite Cookie Recipes!
Thanks to Pamela for making these amazing cookies for us! Here are more cookies you might enjoy:
We love anything Disney and last fall after going to Disney World, I was inspired to make cute Mickey & Minnie Mouse Oreo Cookies! I shared my festive Christmas Themed Disney Cookies last year, and almost forgot that I had not shared the everyday version.
This simple version is perfect for a Disney themed birthday party or everyday celebration. What I love about making these no-bake Mickey and Minnie Oreo Cookies is you can make two or twenty! It just depends on the amount of time you want to spend or how many cookies you need.
How to make Mickey & Minnie OREO Cookies
All you need is OREO cookies, candy melts, frosting, sprinkles and candy bows. I found the adorable candy bows at Walmart, but you can order them online here.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS RECIPE:
My love of rice krispie treats sent me off into the internet to find the best variations – they’re so easy to make and such a great crowd-pleaser, I needed to see all the fun ways to dress them up a bit! I was not disappointed-check it out!
3. Cake Batter
5. White Chocolate Pudding
6. Red Velvet
7. Maple Bacon
9. Peppermint Bark
11. Cookies & Cream
12. Salted Dark Chocolate
13. Reese’s Rice Krispie Treats
14. Lemon Supreme
15. Minty Goodness
16. Reese’s Puffs
17. Orange Creamsicle
18. Root Beer Float
19. Triple Chocolate
20. Caramel Stuffed
21. Caramel Apple
22. Bacon Nutella
24. Cookie Dough
26. Frosted Pumpkin
28. Key Lime Pie
29. Almond Joy
30. My new favorite: Biscoff
See more at TodaysMama.com!
We just got back from Disney World and I was inspired by all of the beautiful Christmas decorations to make these fun and easy no bake cookies.
The week before our trip, I was in Orlando and it was in the 90’s. When we got to the park it turned rainy and cold. I only packed t-shirts and shorts, so we HAD to buy these cute Minnie Mouse hooded sweatshirts. Really, just about every sweatshirt was sold out at the park because people didn’t plan on it being cold.
Since I’ve been wearing my cute Minnie Mouse sweat shirt non-stop since coming home, Minnie was in my head… or ON my head. Ha! Hence these sweet Disney themed cookies on the brain.
I’m still editing the step-by-step how-to video for these cookies, but with Christmas in FULL swing now, I thought you might like this Disney inspiration to get ready for holiday parties.
I love the simple Santa themed Mickey!
Then I covered one cookie in sprinkles and loved that even better!
But boys might like a Mickey version better than Minnie, so I did this…
Then I went back to my beloved Minnie. I think this cookie is my favorite!
Be on the lookout for a full tutorial for these Mickey & Minnie Mouse Christmas Cookies soon!!! Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here so you won’t miss it.
Looking for more Christmas Party Treat Ideas? Check these out…